Thread: 1994 GTS1000 for sale

Kinda new round here
    Name
    Greg
    Bike(s)
    gts1000

1994 GTS1000 for sale

Hello all at Pashnit--

I've just acquired a GTS1000 that I'd like to sell (it came as part of a larger trade). My regular ride is an FJ1200 that I love too much to replace so I'm putting the GTS on the block.

It's a Royal Blue, 1994 model with 4,367 miles. It's had only one owner (prior to me), a Yamaha executive who took superb care of it. The photos will show it looks like it just drove out of the showroom.

I prefer to sell it in the GTS-lovers community rather than eBay and the Pashnit site popped up on a Google search. If anyone's interested please feel free to contact me at wylder99@hotmail.com to discuss price and/or delivery. If anyone has any other suggestions for where to advertise it I'll appreciate the suggestion--

Greg

Name
    Larry
    Bike(s)
    FJR, Aprilia RSV R

Re: 1994 GTS1000 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by wylder99
    Hello all at Pashnit--

I've just acquired a GTS1000 that I'd like to sell (it came as part of a larger trade). My regular ride is an FJ1200 that I love too much to replace so I'm putting the GTS on the block.

It's a Royal Blue, 1994 model with 4,367 miles. It's had only one owner (prior to me), a Yamaha executive who took superb care of it. The photos will show it looks like it just drove out of the showroom.

I prefer to sell it in the GTS-lovers community rather than eBay and the Pashnit site popped up on a Google search. If anyone's interested please feel free to contact me at wylder99@hotmail.com to discuss price and/or delivery. If anyone has any other suggestions for where to advertise it I'll appreciate the suggestion--

Greg
    This shouldn't last long.......
    Ride Safe

If there are two ways to perceive what I just said, I meant the good way...

Name
    John Peter
    Bike(s)
    Red '91 K75S w/Wilbers damper

Email sent.

Kinda new round here
    Name
    Greg
    Bike(s)
    gts1000

It looks like the photos didn't upload when I posted the original GTS1000 ad, so here are three--

Greg

P.S. I'm being advised that the GTS1000 will sell as a collectible. Can anyone out there share information on pricing or what anyone might have paid in the last year or two for such a bike? Thanks--

Name
    John Peter
    Bike(s)
    Red '91 K75S w/Wilbers damper

You did not respond to my email.
    Well this is in the General Forum so I will give you 2-bits of info based on opinion only.

The GTS "might" be collectable when it gets to be 25 years old. As of now I would consider it an orphaned model...a very good motorcycle but still orphaned. There are 4 ATM on Craigslist ranging from $2650 with 40k miles to a very silly $6200 that needs two damaged body panels replaced(seller has replacement panels).

Good luck and just forget about answering my email.

Name
    Dave
    Bike(s)
    FJR-1300

Photos? What Photos? I had a GTS-1000 once upon a time and I loved that bike. I sold it to a collector in SoCal.

Kinda new round here
    Name
    Greg
    Bike(s)
    gts1000

Hello Scarman,

I'm not sure what's happening with my uploads. I've hit all the buttons to upload 3 photos to this message so let me know if they come through. I've tried multiple times to upload to my original message but they're not sticking. If you can provide a direct email address I'll send them directly--

Thread Information