Ok, so I have my new Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe and I'm still in the all critical 600 mile "break in" period. I would like to significantly help my bike get much closer to that 600 mile mark this weekend by taking a ride.
Here are some of my criteria:
1. I'm probably going to ride 2-up - so nothing very hair-pinny.
2. It's a cruiser, heavy and new to me - so nothing very hair-pinny.
3. I still have to keep the RPMs down - so nothing very extreme.
4. I am at about 250 miles right now.. so I would like to accomplish at least a couple hundred miles on this ride.
5. I'm starting in Roseville, CA
Is there an already established road/ride that you might suggest to help me get my bike to this important milestone?