Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

Name
    Travis
    Bike(s)
    '01 ZX9R, Bayou 300

Re: BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

Hey guys,
    I'll be there too. I live like 2 miles from there so it's a quick jaunt for me and my bud, Sporttourer98. Look for me, I'll be looking for you all. Hmmm, how to recognize one another? Guess we'll just have to wing it. I don't have a Pashnit shirt or sweatshirt yet so I don't know. Look for 2 ZX9R's together, thats us.
    Keep the rubber side down and the spirits up!

Name
    Miguel
    Bike(s)
    '96 Bandit 600
    Hey, I went out to 1st class and met up with a few of the Pashnit guys, and a couple guys from SacNutz showed up too. It was pretty cool to meet some of the members, and the pizza actually was pretty darn good.

I had a slice of mushroom & sausage, and the sausage were nice big chunks, tons of cheese, good hand tossed dough, and good quality meat---not the cheap nasty stuff, and it had nice bits of fennel in it, like sausage should.

Anyway, hopefully there will be more people there in the future. I should say thanks to Phil, who owns the place. He gave us a free slice, which was a cool gesture. He has a beautiful custom chopper that is gorgeous, but it looks painful to ride!

Hope there's more interest in the future. I'd love to meet up with more Sac area riders in the future, maybe go for a little group ride, then grab a slice.

Crazy Rider - 1000/24/24 motowriter's Avatar
    Name
    <g>
    Bike(s)
    '05 FrankenZ1, '78 KZ650 SR

That's great, Miguel! Thanks for checking in. I hope to be there next time. Lemme know next time you go so we can hook up.

Bike(s)
    '01 ZX11

Yes, Yes! The pizza is VERY GOOD. This is a brand new BikeNight, every Wednesday night!! So same deal next week. That was only the second week, so we are still building it up.

Spread the word, keep showing up and hanging for awhile, and bring some other riders if possible. The location is very Chill, and easy to get, right off the fwy too!! Also, plenty of space for parking in back, excellent lighting at night. And there's a fancy liquor store acoss the street with excellent cigars, if you like cigars!!

Next week will be the third week!! Who's going?? Let's make it a BIG BikeNight, every Wednesday!!

Name
    Travis
    Bike(s)
    '01 ZX9R, Bayou 300

I made it to the bike with my partner, Sporttourer98. The wife and boys were at football practice so it was guys night out. Kind of cool we don't get that too often. Like Miguel said the pizza was tops. I like Phillip the owner, a real good guy. He came out and hung with us til after closing hours. There is just one dilemma with Wednesday Night Bikenight, Lost starts up the new season next week and I may miss the bike night, sorry but I am a Lost junkie! Whoa, that sounds odd, LOL. Maybe we could change it to another night, Hmm ideas...since we were the only ones there I guess we could say that we WERE the bike night and could set our own night now. What do we say here guys, is there another night that would be better for everyone else? How bout some feedback.

Travis
    Keep the rubber side down and the spirits up!

Name
    Dale
    Bike(s)
    4wd Dual Sport

Get Tivo!
    "The key to life is to die young, at a very old age"

"Ride like you own the road, and one day the road will own you"

Name
    Sean
    Bike(s)
    '94 ZX11D

Quote Originally Posted by CaKawboy
    I made it to the bike with my partner, Sporttourer98. The wife and boys were at football practice so it was guys night out. Kind of cool we don't get that too often. Like Miguel said the pizza was tops. I like Phillip the owner, a real good guy. He came out and hung with us til after closing hours. There is just one dilemma with Wednesday Night Bikenight, Lost starts up the new season next week and I may miss the bike night, sorry but I am a Lost junkie! Whoa, that sounds odd, LOL. Maybe we could change it to another night, Hmm ideas...since we were the only ones there I guess we could say that we WERE the bike night and could set our own night now. What do we say here guys, is there another night that would be better for everyone else? How bout some feedback.

Travis
    What other did night did you have in mind?

Name
    Dennis
    Bike(s)
    05 ST1300, 09 DR 650

Sounds like a great time but I work evenings and ride a cruiser... but I may head out there on a weekend and try the pizza anyway.

Crazy Rider - 1000/24/24 motowriter's Avatar
    Name
    <g>
    Bike(s)
    '05 FrankenZ1, '78 KZ650 SR

Heck, I ride a V-Strom and all the talk of sport bikes hasn't turned me off. I like to ogle at all bikes. Dennis, bring out that big Honda of yours and we can gawk together at all the plastic.

Name
    Miguel
    Bike(s)
    '96 Bandit 600

Quote Originally Posted by CaKawboy

Travis
    Actually, I'm glad you brought this up because I have to get up by 6am on Thursday mornings, so it's really hard for me to get to sleep after I've been riding at night. Fridays and Saturdays wouldn't conflict for me with either work nor school, so those nights would be ideal for me. What does everyone else think about either of these nights?

And I certainly don't have a problem with cruisers showing up. My bike barely qualifies as a "sportbike" considering the condition it's in!

Thread Information