Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

Re: BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

I'm home after doing the Placerville to Mariposa leg of the Hurricane Katrina Relief Rally safe and sound. It was a great day with about 340 miles on the clock me. I was feeling good, but not good enough to slave over a stove so I went ahead and called Phil for a delivery of his "Sacrameato" all meat pizza. it was as good as in house fresh from the oven. My wife gave it the old , she said it was about the best pizza she can remember eating in quite some time. Way to go Phil!!! The ride was great! I got to meet Gary as well as many other Pashnit riders. I must say that with each experience I have with this group of folks the more at home I feel. Thank you all for being so gracious.

Travis
    Keep the rubber side down and the spirits up!

Hey I live about 1/2 a mile from there. Infact I ate at the mexican place on wed with my gf and noticed a couple bikes in the parking lot. Maybe I'll stop by next week. I am the only person I know who rides, so I need to get to know some fellow riders! If you see the dorky looking guy with the yellow sv650 (new, still has dealer plates) thats me.

I totally spaced and forgot about this (dunno how with so many posts about it ). I'll try for next week.
    "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, Don't Fail Me Now" - Elwood

Let's get organized and make this a nice, big, weekly BikeNight!!

Phil told me that the Scion guys don't always show and Friday might be the best night of the week for me or Saturday night. Saturdays early we have football, but we are done before Phil opens so anytime would be good. Sean(fastlane) if you want to bring your boy do so or if my wife doesn't go she said you could leave him with her at our house so you could hang out with 'the guys'. We'll talk. We have some time so lets get organized and figure it out so we can get this off the ground. Come on local Pashnit riders, let's make this a Pashnit Bike Night.

Travis

Pick a date, I suppose I can martyr myself and force myself to ride up HWY 160 from Rio Vista after work for a good pizza with the gang.
    - CRASH -
    AMA# 1103547
    BMWMOA# 159231
    IBA# 21680
    Jenny's # 867-5309
    "These are my Pashnit/Passionate boys." - Tyler Risk

Quote Originally Posted by CaKawboy
    Phil told me that the Scion guys don't always show and Friday might be the best night of the week for me or Saturday night. Saturdays early we have football, but we are done before Phil opens so anytime would be good. Sean(fastlane) if you want to bring your boy do so or if my wife doesn't go she said you could leave him with her at our house so you could hang out with 'the guys'. We'll talk. We have some time so lets get organized and figure it out so we can get this off the ground. Come on local Pashnit riders, let's make this a Pashnit Bike Night.

Travis
    Hey, Saturdays are cool with me.

Travis- PM sent.

There's A LOT more Pashnit riders. Hello? Hello?? We got a guy gonna ride up from Antioch!! Who's next?? Bring your crew if you've got one, or ride solo and form up a new crew at First Class Pizza!! Wait 'till you have this pizza, best you ever had!!

I don't get off work until 1030pm on Saturdays. That'll get earlier thru the winter, but it'll be a little while.
    "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, Don't Fail Me Now" - Elwood

Allllllrighty then! Let's make it Saturday Night. We won't overrun Phil if the Scion folks show up Friday night and he told me Friday and Sunday nights are his busiest. Maybe we can make Saturdays a good night for him too. I don't recall his hours, but summer and winter hours are different and the winter hours are longer so we may be able to get Bill(RolnCode3) to make a stop before Phil closes. Then again when we went the first time Phil let us stay for quite a while after he was 'officially' closed. Let's try and get a head count for this coming Saturday and I can call Phil and let him know so he can prep some pizzas to cover everyone. Now we just need a suggestion for a start time. I'm suggesting beginning at 6pm or 7pm until whenever. Let me know what you think and we'll go with it by a vote.

Thread Information