Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Magnificent 7 + 1 Twisty Bovine MotoDebauchery

Name
    Bruce
    Bike(s)
    1993 BMW K75S

Lets Eat The Magnificent 7 + 1 Twisty Bovine MotoDebauchery

Quote Originally Posted by demenshea View Post
    oh ow ow ow...this is hurting me...seeing my friends, good roads, sunshine, twists, gut bombs, smiles, medium rare steak, smiles, and some amazing riding. F-me, i'm living wrong.
    No.......just a wee bit healthier, maybe.

I'm not gonna begin to count the calories consumed this weekend but, believe me, I'm payin' for it today...

Awesome weekend one and all !! , my pics are still in the can - I'll bust 'em out later.

I've gotts a job proposition to go see about in an hour or so...
    Bruce

Adventure is just poor planning - Roald Amundsen

GMR1 2009

Ride Safe and with a purpose
    www.streetmasters.info

Follow Streetmasters on Facebook

Name
    Dan
    Bike(s)
    K1200GT FJRAWR1300A

Re: The Magnificent 7 + 1 Twisty Bovine MotoDebauchery

If the weekend was any indication ... good things are about to happen. Good Luck
    - CRASH -
    AMA# 1103547
    BMWMOA# 159231
    IBA# 21680
    Jenny's # 867-5309
    "These are my Pashnit/Passionate boys." - Tyler Risk

Name
    Ralph
    Bike(s)
    '04 BMW R 1150 RT

Quote Originally Posted by owrstrich View Post
    greetings ricz...

w t f is wrong with you... twisty f ing bovine... not pastry not coffee not chocolates not orange peel... get with the program or get the f outta the way....

The bovine johnny got must have had BSE
    RIDE SAFE RIDE FUN

I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.

IBA# 48396

Name
    Nancy
    Bike(s)
    ZRX12

Quote Originally Posted by demenshea View Post
    oh ow ow ow...this is hurting me...seeing my friends, good roads, sunshine, twists, gut bombs, smiles, medium rare steak, smiles, and some amazing riding. F-me, i'm living wrong.
    Me too!!! I wish I was up to such an epic ride, but not yet!!

I took my ZRX12 for a spin yesterday for the first time since August. I forgot what a boat anchor it was..... but when I twisted the throttle --- YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!!

Thanks all for posting the pics! Bruce gave us a synopsis last night when he dragged himself through the door, but the pictures tell the REAL story!!

Bruce, where are your pics???

Name
    Kris
    Bike(s)
    '99 VFR; '01 Duc ST4

Quote Originally Posted by Chain Smoker View Post
    I am so very disappointed I didn't get invited to this. I have a stage 4 Pirate Glide and I am a very safe rider.

I always ride 5 to 10 miles per hour under the speed limit. I am so focused on the road ahead of me that I do not look in my mirrors, brake late or roll on the throttle early.

My cruiser is a high octane animal while always being well maintained. It seldom sees rain or darkness.

I would like to be invited to the next group ride. I can be ready to meet and ride after my daily polishing by 10am and can usually ride until dark.

I will wear my full leather suit. It is full coverage jacket and pants. I have coverage everywhere except my arms and my ass.

I have a helmet with a shield and leather gloves with half fingers so I can feel the levers with my skin instead of leather.

My boots are H-D made specifically for heal toe shifting with speed and authority.

Put me on the list for the next group ride. I am ATGATT and have group riding experience. I generally eat fish and chicken but I will eat burgers and steak if that is what it takes.

'99 Honda VFR 800
    '01 Ducati ST4

Name
    Ralph
    Bike(s)
    '04 BMW R 1150 RT

I was only able to attend on Saturday, but, boy, what a great way to spent it. Was finally able to meet some other pashnit's ( Johnny, Micky, Kris, Alan and John ) and see others again ( Bruce ). Rode some great roads, new to me ( Foxen Canyon Rd., Hwy. 166 ) and some I already knew ( 33 and 58 ). Had some really great food ( Jalama Beach Burgers and spencer steak ( rib eye ) at Jocko's ). Though we had to wait for almost 1 1/2 hours at Jocko's( with a reservation !! ), it was absolutely worth it. Best steak, I had, so far. As I had to start work the next day, Sunday, at 4 am, I said Good Bye to everybody at Jocko's at 10:30 and rode back to the Peninsula, 3 hours, uneventful, just a bit chilly in the end, even had 1 hour time for a power nap, before starting work.

It was a truly magnificent day, thanks to all the other Magnificents to make it possible

I only took a couple pics, was not in shooting mode that day

At a stop at Tepusquet Rd., turning right on 166

Getting ready for the movie shot, at the end of Rossi's drive. We had to hurry, the light was failing. But what a great photo Dan got

RIDE SAFE RIDE FUN

I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.

IBA# 48396

Name
    Johnny Owrstrich
    Bike(s)
    Stage 1.75 Kit

more later...

j o

Name
    Bruce
    Bike(s)
    1993 BMW K75S

Laughing On Ground The Magnificent 7 + 1 Twisty Bovine MotoDebauchery

Quote Originally Posted by Chain Smoker View Post
    I am so very disappointed I didn't get invited to this. I have a stage 4 Pirate Glide and I am a very safe rider.

I would like to be invited to the next group ride. I can be ready to meet and ride after my daily polishing by 10am and can usually ride until dark.

I will wear my full leather suit. It is full coverage jacket and pants. I have coverage everywhere except my arms and my ass.

I have a helmet with a shield and leather gloves with half fingers so I can feel the levers with my skin instead of leather.

My boots are H-D made specifically for heal toe shifting with speed and authority.

Put me on the list for the next group ride. I am ATGATT and have group riding experience. I generally eat fish and chicken but I will eat burgers and steak if that is what it takes.
    Greetingz Chain Smoker...

Unfortunately the only available spot for the next Twisty Bovine MotoDebauchery Ride has been promised to a severely intoxicated Allstate Insurance agent named Gary B.
    (who's got the picture ? )
    He commutes back and forth between his place in Westlake Village and Shell Beach.
    He rides a Vespa 250 scooter in and around the Central Coast and has graciously offer to be the Road Captain on the next ride.

Name:  pink scooter.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  37.8 KB

Between now and the next ride he will be making some proper "road modifications" to his scoot to fit in with the rest of us.
    He is having his ride repainted in the OEM Coral color, saddle redone with red piping, getting red & white tassels for the bar ends, Quadrophenia Hi-Rise rear view mirrors, and a new basket installed on the rear deck.
    He also has assless chaps and fingerless gloves, but prefers not to be stereotyped with the "Village People" and "Poseur Pirate" types.

Name:  village people.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  6.6 KB

Instead he will be be sporting Hi-Viz Dolphin shorts, a bike-matching coral colored Members Only jacket, chrome half-helmet, and black Converse Hi-tops - he'll still be wearing the fingeless gloves to stay ATGATT - Central Coast style...

He is still lusting over a BMW (he only wants the best) that will allow him to flat-foot at stop lights, but has yet to make a decision on a F650 or F800.

BTW - He does want to thank my wife for taking the time, while we were all waiting for our table at Jocko's, to impart her vast knowledge of moto-wisdom and experience to a virtual stranger at the drop of a hat.
    He was very impressed that she travelled all those miles on the back of my BMW on such a tiny rear seat.
    He said I was a very lucky guy to have someone such as her.

I think so too......

Quote Originally Posted by hercbr View Post
    Me too!!! I wish I was up to such an epic ride, but not yet!!

Thanks all for posting the pics! Bruce gave us a synopsis last night when he dragged himself through the door, but the pictures tell the REAL story!!

Bruce, where are your pics???
    They're coming.........I was at work all day
    Bruce

GMR1 2009

www.streetmasters.info

Name
    Kris
    Bike(s)
    '99 VFR; '01 Duc ST4

Your wife...... ?

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy........ wait a minute..............

'99 Honda VFR 800
    '01 Ducati ST4

Name
    Bruce
    Bike(s)
    1993 BMW K75S

Hammer Head2 The Magnificent 7 + 1 Twisty Bovine MotoDebauchery

Quote Originally Posted by viffergyrl View Post
    Your wife...... ?

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy........ wait a minute..............
    Hey......he said it - not me
    Bruce

GMR1 2009

www.streetmasters.info

Thread Information