Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bedbugs: We are not exempt

Name
    Dan
    Bike(s)
    2003 V-Strom 1000

Re: Bedbugs: We are not exempt

Not everyone reacts to the saliva which causes itching. Two people can get bites but only one may have the itches.

Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by geno View Post
    I hate those critters.... I got chewed-up pretty good on my legs at a fairly new Best Western near Nashville. Did not bother my wife at all...They were pretty big welts and drove me crazy for about a month. I applied lots of cortizone ointment on the bits a couple times a day , which kinda quelled the itching.. I hope I never get bitten again ! Best wishes to John and Dee on your trip in the Sierras.. 73s geno

Name
    Jerry
    Bike(s)
    2012 Genuine Stella

LAYING 5 EGGS, EACH ONE TAKING 3-5 MIUTES TO FEED AT EACH LIFE STAGE...THATS 5(EGGS)x5(STAGES)x3 TO 5(MINUTES EACH TO FEED)...THAT'S 75-125 MINUTES (1 1/4 - 2 HOURS OF FEED MINUTES) PER NIGHT!

AND NOT FACTORING IN THE NUMBERS OF INDIVIDUAL BUGS ALREADY INFESTING THE AREA...

MMMMM YUMMY..

Name
    Jack
    Bike(s)
    Royal Star Venture

Over the last 50 years, a lot of it in traveling sales, I've spent 1000's of nights in motels/hotels and never had a problem..... until last July in Cody. Noticed a track of dots going up my left forearm in the AM. Thought I'd met up with a hungry mosquito, but the next night I flipped back the comforter and there it was. Squished the critter and had no more problems for the rest of my 6 night stay... but after reading this thread I think I'm now officially gun shy.

Thread Information