What: The Treasures of Sierra Madre (Part 3)

Details, RSVP, who else is going, etc => @ THIS LINK

When & Where: Saturday 6/09/12 (2 meet up locations, Livermore and Stockton)

1. Livermore - N. Vasco Starbucks: Meet @ 8 AM, KSU 8:30 AM (1502 North Vasco Rd)

2. Stockton - Shell: Our ETA is approx 9:45 AM, KSU 10_ish (642 W Charter Way, Stockton - next to Denny's)

Pace: Not too slow. Not too fast. Just right

Gear: Head to toe

Helmet Comm: I use Sena SMH-10 (I will also have a GMRS radio, freq TBA)

Motorcycle: Yes, please bring it with you ;-)

Route: ~ 240 (+/-) miles of super cool roads through the Mother Lode and Sierra Foothills. Not recommended for newbies. Ride will end around 6 PM near Tracy so we can all slab it back.

On the menu (in alpha order): Arnold, Angles Camp, Avery, Copperopolis, Escalan, Farmington, Jamestown, Murphys, Vallecito and a few more. Lunch in Murphys or in Arnold (tbd).

Garmin GPS Route (in GBD format for Zumo .... save to your computer, then open from within MapSource)

GPX Format (for non Zumo units, save file, them import into your program)

Words of Wisdom:
~ Proper gear, a working machine and gas in the tank is highly recommended.
~ Ride within your comfort zone and leave room for bad karma.
~ I may pass slower traffic when it's safe. You don't have to. Remember, someone will wait for you at turns, so just relax and have fun.
~ I maintain the Pace according to road conditions with safety of all riders in mind. Be mindful of others in the group. Let faster riders get ahead of you by moving to the right and signaling them to pass you. And if you want to pass the rider(s) who are in front of you, make sure to do so safely and without startling them.

~ If you know the area and would like to sweep for the group (AM shift, PM shift or both), please let me know.
~ Good stuff to read before going on group rides (CLICK).
~ Keep an eye for the rider(s) behind you so they won't take a wrong turn. If they get lost, you'll buy their lunch

Bay Area Weather Outlook: