Thread: 2012 Discover Kern County 200 8 hour rally

Name
    Matt
    Bike(s)
    07 HD Ultra BMW ADV

2012 Discover Kern County 200 8 hour rally

Registration is open for the 2012 DKC 200 in California on 11/10/12. Rally headquarters will be in Bakersfield CA; however, the exact location has not been determined as of yet. This is an 8 hour rally with all proceeds going to The Brain Aneurysm Foundation. If you have ever wanted to ride an Iron Butt type rally then this is for you! The rally is free, all I am asking for is a minimum of $25.00 donation to The Brain Aneurysm Foundation. You can sign up on line but all donations will be collected the day of the rally. For more information and registration go to www.discoverkerncounty200.com

Hope to see you here!
    ".....an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan." General George S. Patton

www.jafosadventures.com

Name
    jeannie
    Bike(s)
    yamaha virago 1100

Re: 2012 Discover Kern County 200 8 hour rally

link won't open?????

Name
    Ken
    Bike(s)
    Suzuki C109T

Is it all paved roads and is it about speed or fun?

Name
    Mark
    Bike(s)
    Yes

Hey Matt, do you meed any volunteers? Can't do much in the way of leg work these days but could man a table if you need.
    Matthew 7: 21-27

Name
    Matt
    Bike(s)
    07 HD Ultra BMW ADV

Link worked just fine for me. Let me know if it is still a problem. Rally riding is not about speed, it is about good route planning. You only need to ride 200 miles in 8 hours to be a finisher. That is not riding fast. This year all of the bonus locations will be on paved road.

Law Dawg, thanks for the offer! If I need some help I will let you know. It all depends on how many riders I get. Last year only had about 15 so we shall see.
    ".....an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan." General George S. Patton

www.jafosadventures.com

Name
    Matt
    Bike(s)
    07 HD Ultra BMW ADV

I have a sponsor for my rally! Purifying Systems of Bakersfield will be hosting a BBQ and providing T-shirts for all riders in the 2012 Discover Kern County 200. You can register at www.discoverkerncounty200.com

www.jafosadventures.com

Name
    Matt
    Bike(s)
    07 HD Ultra BMW ADV

Just an update as to what I have going on for this rally! T-shirts are getting finalized. BBQ menu is getting worked up! Rocket Shop Cafe is opening 30 minutes early for us on a Saturday morning! New Sponsor, Express Delivery, is providing the Top 3 awards! Someone will be riding home with a new Shuberth C3 on their head! Where can you have this much fun for $25.00? Cyclesmith in Kernville is donating some great raffle prizes! What are you doing on November 10th? Watching Football? Lets go ride and have some fun for the Brain Aneurysm Foundation! For more information and registration go to www.discoverkerncounty200.com

www.jafosadventures.com

Name
    Matt
    Bike(s)
    07 HD Ultra BMW ADV

Shameless bump for the 2012 Discover Kern County 200! It is going to be epic! I hope to get a couple of Pashnits registered! Go to www.discoverkerncounty200.com for more information!

www.jafosadventures.com

Thread Information