Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

  1. #11
    Super Member OrangevaleFJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Orangevale, CA
    Posts
    1,078

    Re: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast_Far
    Very cool Tim, I love those silver wheels... really ties the silver paint together...hmmm, now I want some silver wheels on my FJR, would look way better than black
    Heh, most people like the black wheels best on the FJR.

  2. #12
    Senior Member bearparts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    OAKLAND,CA
    Posts
    332

    Re: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

    Tim,
    The 'BUSA is looking sweet!!! I have been following your shopping escapades to make sure I don't forget anything on mine..
    Galen
    Galen
    '07 R1 - "Casper"

  3. #13
    "Exploring America" OnaQwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PRK - (Peoples Republik of Kalifornia)
    Posts
    463

    Re: New Look for the New Pashnit Busa

    Quote Originally Posted by pashnit



    Bagster side view- The bagster I've been seeing their ads in the Moto Mags for awhile now. Europeon product, don't think anybody makes this stateside. Looks much better than the Second Look Tank Skin I had on there earlier. Had the Bagster tank bra on while the bike was at the Motorcycle Show and it generated a lot of interest. They make them for a lot of bikes of course. http://www.rideaddict.com is supplier for those in the US. (out of LA)




    The tankbag clips to the top of it.

    AWESOME!! Tim,
    in fact I liked it so much I ordered one. Does the tank protector come with the Hayabusa on the side or did you have that done custom? I couldn't tell because they do not have a photo of it on the website. Did you get the tank bag that goes with it or do your tank bag magnets still hold through the protector?

    I really think you'll like the GPS era. I know I do.

    Great photos of the Busa as always.
    Roger
    My YouTube Channel

    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

    Thomas Jefferson

  4. #14
    Yes, I'm the guy pashnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    14,969

    Re: New Look for the New Pashnit Busa

    Quote Originally Posted by OnaQwest
    AWESOME!! Tim,
    in fact I liked it so much I ordered one. Does the tank protector come with the Hayabusa on the side or did you have that done custom? I couldn't tell because they do not have a photo of it on the website. Did you get the tank bag that goes with it or do your tank bag magnets still hold through the protector? Great photos of the Busa as always.
    Roger- Yep, got the whole thing. And yes, the 'Hayabusa' lettering is standard. Thoughtful on the part of whoever designed this. Sometimes those Europeons come out with some cool products.

    Here's the shot with the tankbag. It clips on. When you're getting gas you just unclip it at the bag, and it rotates up. I can still use it even with the SportBikeCam.com mount as the straps in front are a little adjustable.

    Although I've also been using my normal RKA magnetic tankbag too. Nice thing is you could just order the bra only ($140-150) and still use your existing maganetic bag. The bra itself is still pretty reasonable. That's great that you ordered on- post up some pics when you get it. Nice to be able to ramble on about all these nifty products out there to enhance the look of the bike.


  5. #15
    Yes, I'm the guy pashnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    14,969

    Re: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fast_Far
    Very cool Tim, I love those silver wheels... really ties the silver paint together...hmmm, now I want some silver wheels on my FJR, would look way better than black

    Your FJR still looks pretty good John! Although... silver on silver


  6. #16
    "Exploring America" OnaQwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PRK - (Peoples Republik of Kalifornia)
    Posts
    463

    Re: New Look for the New Pashnit Busa

    Quote Originally Posted by pashnit
    Roger- Yep, got the whole thing. And yes, the 'Hayabusa' lettering is standard. Thoughtful on the part of whoever designed this. Sometimes those Europeons come out with some cool products.

    Here's the shot with the tankbag. It clips on. When you're getting gas you just unclip it at the bag, and it rotates up. I can still use it even with the SportBikeCam.com mount as the straps in front are a little adjustable.

    Although I've also been using my normal RKA magnetic tankbag too. Nice thing is you could just order the bra only ($140-150) and still use your existing maganetic bag. The bra itself is still pretty reasonable. That's great that you ordered on- post up some pics when you get it. Nice to be able to ramble on about all these nifty products out there to enhance the look of the bike.

    Tim, that's good to know. I like my current tank bag it's comfortable for me. I'll post some pics when I get it on the Busa.
    Roger
    My YouTube Channel

    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

    Thomas Jefferson

  7. #17
    High Speed Junkie bobby5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    59

    Re: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

    Wow man...the bike is getting nice. I will have to check out your mod page.

  8. #18
    High Speed Junkie bobby5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    59

    Re: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

    change your avatar...can you post a side by side...old and new.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Swankster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Clovis, central CA
    Posts
    279

    Re: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

    Sweet Tim, I'd like to see those wheels and swing-arm powdered in Blue.
    Just me.............
    Swankster
    Sorry, but in my humble opinion:
    "THE ONLY GOOD RIDE IS A FAST ONE". Followed by a cold one of course.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Corona Ca
    Posts
    177

    Icon10 Re: The PASHNIT Busa gets a whole new look !!

    OrangevaleFJR
    I did'nt know you were on this board too .
    rogerfjrfaster

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Busa Handlebars
    By gapman59 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:53 PM
  2. Fall Day on the Pashnit Busa
    By pashnit in forum Motorcycle Photography
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:55 AM
  3. Okay you 'Busa guys ...
    By CRASH in forum Pashnit Humor
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 01:07 PM
  4. Busa Status, Tim?
    By G8ESCAP in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 04:48 AM
  5. New '04 Busa
    By sako in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2005, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •