Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 199

Thread: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

  1. #31
    Junior Member TheOtherTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Name
    Tim
    Location
    Pioneer, Ca
    Bike(s)
    FJR, TTR 125 & 230
    Posts
    45

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    Hey guys and gals, I actually have "The World's Fastest Indian" in my grasp now!! And of course, "The Doctor, The Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid"! I've been saving up the "Indian" for our gathering> Nope, I haven't even opened her up yet. Hey, I'm wanting to make the screen of our "Ride-In" (as in M/C Drive-in....)a bit bigger and put it on wheels so it can be moved closer to the front of the stage.

    That would be a great job for anyone wanting to help out....I have the wheels, etc., just needing to find the time. The fire pit will be loaded up, as I've been focusing on clean up lately. Lots of "stand by" combustables, too. Irv the engineer says he'll lead another DP Ride.

    I'll lead a dirt only ride for the dirty minded folks out there. My son-in-law is faster than I am now, so maybe a few of you can slow him down a bit while I race ahead of him!!! Maybe I'll put some KTM forks on my TTR...There will be a costume contest on Saturday night, so ya'll better dress up! Frank's fog machine cooler is going to get a work-out, too, so get ready to be scared!

    Any other ideas out there???? TOT

  2. #32
    Senior Member Blue bye you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Name
    Dana
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Bike(s)
    2004 Honda ST1300
    Posts
    168

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    I'm baaaaaack!

    Just when y'all thought I'd disappeared off the face of the earth I turn up alive and well in Reno NV. Hey, and guess what I'm gonna be there. And get this, I'm actually going to camp out.


  3. #33
    100% Hedonist Don Hopkirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Name
    Don
    Location
    Oakhurst, CA
    Bike(s)
    07 DL650 V-strom
    Posts
    1,503

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTim
    Hey guys and gals, I actually have "The World's Fastest Indian" in my grasp now!! And of course, "The Doctor, The Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid"! I've been saving up the "Indian" for our gathering> Nope, I haven't even opened her up yet. Hey, I'm wanting to make the screen of our "Ride-In" (as in M/C Drive-in....)a bit bigger and put it on wheels so it can be moved closer to the front of the stage. That would be a great job for anyone wanting to help out....I have the wheels, etc., just needing to find the time. The fire pit will be loaded up, as I've been focusing on clean up lately. Lots of "stand by" combustables, too. Irv the engineer says he'll lead another DP Ride. I'll lead a dirt only ride for the dirty minded folks out there. My son-in-law is faster than I am now, so maybe a few of you can slow him down a bit while I race ahead of him!!! Maybe I'll put some KTM forks on my TTR...There will be a costume contest on Saturday night, so ya'll better dress up! Frank's fog machine cooler is going to get a work-out, too, so get ready to be scared! Any other ideas out there???? TOT
    Hi Tim, I am planning on getting there Thursday around noon, I will be happy to help any way I can. See you in October.

    Don Hopkirk

  4. #34
    Yes, I'm the guy pashnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Name
    Tim
    Location
    NorCal
    Bike(s)
    Hayabusa
    Posts
    15,032

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    Hi Don - that's terrific! I'm really pleased that we have some pashnit folks up there a day ahead of time to help Tim get his place ready for all of us. Everyone did a terrific job last year, and we'll have to make a special point to get as many Halloween decorations out as possible.

    Tim had bought so many, he was still unboxing them on Saturday afternoon!


  5. #35
    Super Member Law Dawg (ret)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Name
    Mark
    Location
    California
    Bike(s)
    Yes
    Posts
    7,731

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    T.O.T.

    You are the best host anyone could hope for! Mrs Scott and I may be able to get there early. This will be our first full week away from the kids in over 21 years (second honey moon) so no big guarantee (I'll work on her...hold the wise cracks y'all ).

    Question; I am thinking about a Fed X or UPS shipping of our camping gear to and from the Sopiago area to save space and weight on the bike. Judy and I will be on a one week ride ending in Sopiago...perfect no? What would be the best address to get it there in time? Ideas/help anyone?

  6. #36
    Super Member JPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Name
    John
    Location
    Northern Cal.
    Bike(s)
    Honda, Kawasaki, BMW
    Posts
    1,244

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    Law dawg, if you want you can get your stuff to me (Solano County) and I can bring it up with me. I'll be towing up my trailer again. Not sure what your plans are or if this would work for you.

  7. #37
    100% Hedonist Don Hopkirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Name
    Don
    Location
    Oakhurst, CA
    Bike(s)
    07 DL650 V-strom
    Posts
    1,503

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    Quote Originally Posted by Law Dawg
    T.O.T.

    You are the best host anyone could hope for! Mrs Scott and I may be able to get there early. This will be our first full week away from the kids in over 21 years (second honey moon) so no big guarantee (I'll work on her...hold the wise cracks y'all ).

    Question; I am thinking about a Fed X or UPS shipping of our camping gear to and from the Sopiago area to save space and weight on the bike. Judy and I will be on a one week ride ending in Sopiago...perfect no? What would be the best address to get it there in time? Ideas/help anyone?
    Hey Mark, I am going to be driving to L.A. in October. I could stop in Bakersfield on my way back and pick up your stuff. It will be on a Sunday night, I will have to get the exact date from the wife, I think it will be on the 6th of October.

    Don Hopkirk

  8. #38
    Riding = Chocolate Chocoholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Name
    Fenny
    Location
    Fremont, CA
    Bike(s)
    06 650R,07 KTM250MXC
    Posts
    1,028

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    I want to go but fear of the weather. If I might go, I would just drive then.

  9. #39
    Yes, I'm the guy pashnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Name
    Tim
    Location
    NorCal
    Bike(s)
    Hayabusa
    Posts
    15,032

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    Quote Originally Posted by nonixayu
    I want to go but fear of the weather. If I might go, I would just drive then.
    Fenny - don't fear the weather. We had awesome weather- sunshine all day on Saturday, and I was actually just in a t-shirt all day long.

    There is lodging nearby in Pioneer if you are that sort (refer to post #1) and want to make a weekend of it, and Tim even took several people in who came up on spur of the moment into his cabin who didn't mind sleeping on the couch. Others just come up for the afternoon even on Saturday.

  10. #40
    Senior Member chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Name
    Kenny
    Location
    Patterson
    Bike(s)
    Buell
    Posts
    790

    Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

    Quote Originally Posted by nonixayu
    I want to go but fear of the weather. If I might go, I would just drive then.
    Hey Fenny!

    I'm gunna drive up on Thursday night. You are welcome to ride along with me and throw your bike in the back of my truck. You can also borrow my quad for toolin' around if you want.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PASHNIT Photos from the 2006 Spring Gathering !!!
    By pashnit in forum The Pashnit Gathering
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 04:30 AM
  2. PHOTO/VIDEO: Pashnit SoCal Gathering 2006
    By OnaQwest in forum Motorcycle Ride Video
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 08:04 AM
  3. The End of Summer Pashnit Gathering Thread - October 29th
    By pashnit in forum The Pashnit Gathering
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: 10-29-2005, 06:49 AM
  4. Official Info Thread - Oct 29th Pashnit Gathering
    By pashnit in forum The Pashnit Gathering
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 07:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •