Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

Name
    Tim
    Bike(s)
    FJR, TTR 125 & 230

Re: It's time for the 2006 Fall Pashnit Gathering - Oct 27-29th

Hey guys and gals, I actually have "The World's Fastest Indian" in my grasp now!! And of course, "The Doctor, The Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid"! I've been saving up the "Indian" for our gathering> Nope, I haven't even opened her up yet. Hey, I'm wanting to make the screen of our "Ride-In" (as in M/C Drive-in....)a bit bigger and put it on wheels so it can be moved closer to the front of the stage.

That would be a great job for anyone wanting to help out....I have the wheels, etc., just needing to find the time. The fire pit will be loaded up, as I've been focusing on clean up lately. Lots of "stand by" combustables, too. Irv the engineer says he'll lead another DP Ride.

I'll lead a dirt only ride for the dirty minded folks out there. My son-in-law is faster than I am now, so maybe a few of you can slow him down a bit while I race ahead of him!!! Maybe I'll put some KTM forks on my TTR...There will be a costume contest on Saturday night, so ya'll better dress up! Frank's fog machine cooler is going to get a work-out, too, so get ready to be scared!

Any other ideas out there???? TOT

Name
    Dana
    Bike(s)
    2004 Honda ST1300

I'm baaaaaack!

Just when y'all thought I'd disappeared off the face of the earth I turn up alive and well in Reno NV. Hey, and guess what I'm gonna be there. And get this, I'm actually going to camp out.

Name
    Don
    Bike(s)
    07 DL650 V-strom

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTim
    Hey guys and gals, I actually have "The World's Fastest Indian" in my grasp now!! And of course, "The Doctor, The Tornado, and The Kentucky Kid"! I've been saving up the "Indian" for our gathering> Nope, I haven't even opened her up yet. Hey, I'm wanting to make the screen of our "Ride-In" (as in M/C Drive-in....)a bit bigger and put it on wheels so it can be moved closer to the front of the stage. That would be a great job for anyone wanting to help out....I have the wheels, etc., just needing to find the time. The fire pit will be loaded up, as I've been focusing on clean up lately. Lots of "stand by" combustables, too. Irv the engineer says he'll lead another DP Ride. I'll lead a dirt only ride for the dirty minded folks out there. My son-in-law is faster than I am now, so maybe a few of you can slow him down a bit while I race ahead of him!!! Maybe I'll put some KTM forks on my TTR...There will be a costume contest on Saturday night, so ya'll better dress up! Frank's fog machine cooler is going to get a work-out, too, so get ready to be scared! Any other ideas out there???? TOT
    Hi Tim, I am planning on getting there Thursday around noon, I will be happy to help any way I can. See you in October.

Don Hopkirk

Name
    Tim
    Bike(s)
    Hayabusa

Hi Don - that's terrific! I'm really pleased that we have some pashnit folks up there a day ahead of time to help Tim get his place ready for all of us. Everyone did a terrific job last year, and we'll have to make a special point to get as many Halloween decorations out as possible.

Tim had bought so many, he was still unboxing them on Saturday afternoon!

Name
    Mark
    Bike(s)
    Yes

T.O.T.

You are the best host anyone could hope for! Mrs Scott and I may be able to get there early. This will be our first full week away from the kids in over 21 years (second honey moon) so no big guarantee (I'll work on her...hold the wise cracks y'all ).

Question; I am thinking about a Fed X or UPS shipping of our camping gear to and from the Sopiago area to save space and weight on the bike. Judy and I will be on a one week ride ending in Sopiago...perfect no? What would be the best address to get it there in time? Ideas/help anyone?

Name
    John
    Bike(s)
    Honda, Kawasaki, BMW

Law dawg, if you want you can get your stuff to me (Solano County) and I can bring it up with me. I'll be towing up my trailer again. Not sure what your plans are or if this would work for you.

Name
    Don
    Bike(s)
    07 DL650 V-strom

Quote Originally Posted by Law Dawg
    T.O.T.

You are the best host anyone could hope for! Mrs Scott and I may be able to get there early. This will be our first full week away from the kids in over 21 years (second honey moon) so no big guarantee (I'll work on her...hold the wise cracks y'all ).

Question; I am thinking about a Fed X or UPS shipping of our camping gear to and from the Sopiago area to save space and weight on the bike. Judy and I will be on a one week ride ending in Sopiago...perfect no? What would be the best address to get it there in time? Ideas/help anyone?
    Hey Mark, I am going to be driving to L.A. in October. I could stop in Bakersfield on my way back and pick up your stuff. It will be on a Sunday night, I will have to get the exact date from the wife, I think it will be on the 6th of October.

Don Hopkirk

Name
    Fenny
    Bike(s)
    06 650R,07 KTM250MXC

I want to go but fear of the weather. If I might go, I would just drive then.

Name
    Tim
    Bike(s)
    Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by nonixayu
    Fenny - don't fear the weather. We had awesome weather- sunshine all day on Saturday, and I was actually just in a t-shirt all day long.

There is lodging nearby in Pioneer if you are that sort (refer to post #1) and want to make a weekend of it, and Tim even took several people in who came up on spur of the moment into his cabin who didn't mind sleeping on the couch. Others just come up for the afternoon even on Saturday.

Name
    Kenny
    Bike(s)
    Buell

Quote Originally Posted by nonixayu
    Hey Fenny!

I'm gunna drive up on Thursday night. You are welcome to ride along with me and throw your bike in the back of my truck. You can also borrow my quad for toolin' around if you want.

Thread Information