|06-26-2012, 06:24 PM||#1|
Bipartisan Backroads Excursion - Sat 7/7/12 @ 9:30 AM (Woodside)
Leave behind your views about the world, economy and politics and join a bipartisan ride through some of the best moto roads anywhere.
Details/Map/etc => THIS LINK
• When: Saturday 7/7/12, Arrive by 9:30 AM, KSU 10:00 AM
• Where: Skywood Trading Post (STP)
17287 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA (arrive with full tank and empty bladder)
• Pace: Not too slow. Not too fast. Just right.
• Gear: Head to toe.
• Motorcycle: Yes, please bring it with you ;-)
• Route: ~ 135 (+/-) miles of superb back-road goat trails of Santa Cruz Mtns.. All paved. Some smooth. Some very bumpy . Lunch at Davenport. Ride will end around 4:00 PM on or near Skyline Blvd. I'll post a tentative route soon.
Not recommended for newbies
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Tinker Tailor Rider Racer: Sat 5/12 @ 9:30 AM (Los Gatos)||Mehran||Group Rides & Upcoming Events||0||05-01-2012 09:18 PM|
|Energy Ride: Hwy 25, King City, Carmel Valley Rd ~ Sat 4/28 @ 9:30 AM, Hollister||Mehran||Group Rides & Upcoming Events||0||04-17-2012 09:00 PM|