Comment

Article Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2005, 03:18 AM  
Orson

Name: Will

Motorcycle:
  '02 Moto Guzzi Le Ma

Icon7 Something A Bit Different- Goa on the Arabian Sea

With the sunny beaches of Goa just across the Arabian Sea, I made this my target for a quickie visit. I arranged for the rental of a bike via the internet and upon my arrival in Goa, my hosts were waiting for me at the airport. A one hour trip through a maze of Goan roads led us to the home base. A sort of biker's country club for Europeans visiting Goa.

Now, mind you, while in Goa, there's a wide variety of two wheelers you can choose from. there's the modern Honda Hero single...
Orson is offline   Reply With Quote
By motowriter on 05-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Re: Something A Bit Different- Goa on the Arabian Sea (*pashnit edit* required reading!)

He might very well do just that... but you'd never get dinged, Orson. Quality stuff, every thread. (Niiiiice sunset.)
By samuidave on 12-08-2007, 04:00 AM
Re: Something A Bit Different- Goa on the Arabian Sea

Unfortunately the pictures never loaded but your crafted words captured me all the same. Much of what you mentioned reminds me of Koh Samui in southern Thailand - the coconuts, the ocean, the food, the craziness of the roads.

Operating a dysfunctional motorcycle in these lands can be accurately conveyed but a Western reader can never truly distill the mania of the roadway without first hand experience. That said, you did a splendid job in bringing the euphoric madness of a routine event home.
Comment