Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

CA Moto Roads Get your Pashnit PASHNIT
Go Back   Pashnit Motorcycle Forum > Adventure Touring & Off-pavement explorations > Generally Speaking: Adventure, Dual & Dirt

Notices

Old 06-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #1
98Virago1100

Name: Gery Marcelino

Motorcycle:
  98 Yamaha Virago 1100, BMW F650 GS

RawHyde "American Adventure Riders Challenge"

The RawHyde American Adventure Riders Challenge was an awesome rally....

I think that the combination of adventures and challenges are the adreline of this rally. The National Forest scenic trails along the NF-6N32 and NF-5N30 within the close perimeter of Castaic Lake are glorious. And the competition had thrilled every competitors as well as spectators. All riders had shown their best off-road skills to compete and I don't see any quitter on this event. No Pain... No Gain...

Congratulation to Roger who took the First Place winner on the big bikes category. And also congratulation to our friends Michael, Sherm, and Alan who finished on the top 10 list on the final championship game. In addition, I also like to give a 2-thumbs up to all brave riders of Los Coyotes group from San Diego who challenges the pros.

Enjoy the pictures below.....

Photo: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...0213&members=1

Ride safe,
Gery
98Virago1100 is offline   Reply With Quote