Author review
FoodN/A
ServiceN/A
AtmosphereN/A
CleanlinessN/A
OverallN/A
Average N/A%
Mariposa Frosty RIP

Last trip through Mariposa I looked over to see the Frosty and it was gone! OMG!!! It was a pile of rubble! How could they?! It was an icon of Mariposa. I've been stopping there for over 20 years, mostly after dirt riding at Jersydale and Miami Creek. It was a great place to eat and have some fun before heading down the hill, how sad.
By Toyuzu on 06-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Re: Mariposa Frosty RIP

Yeah, they tore that up a while ago. Not sure what's going in there. At least the other Mariposa icon is still going strong. Start making your stop at Happy Burger from now on.
By cenlow on 06-04-2005, 06:15 AM

I miss the strawberry ice cream. The only Frosty I ever found that had it. Does anyone know if they are going to rebuild it or not? The Happy Burger is nice but they don't have that great strawberry stuff there.
By snowsurfer on 07-09-2005, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenlow
I miss the strawberry ice cream. The only Frosty I ever found that had it. Does anyone know if they are going to rebuild it or not? The Happy Burger is nice but they don't have that great strawberry stuff there.
Hi strega,
If you MUST have the strawberry, then ride that beamer up through Tioga and over to Bridgeport. There's alittle place on 395 that has frosty strawberry cones. I stop there even in winter.
Comment