Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

CA Moto Roads Get your Pashnit PASHNIT
Go Back   Pashnit Motorcycle Forum > Adventure Touring & Off-pavement explorations > Generally Speaking: Adventure, Dual & Dirt

Notices

Old 07-06-2005, 09:19 AM   #1
CaptainBob
Kinda new round here

Laguna Seca ride, 7/11 and 7/12

I am coming from NC to the MotoGP race this weekend. Myself and one of my buddies are renting BMW 1150GS's for the following Monday and Tuesday. I was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on where to ride, or at least a couple of cool stops to make. If anyone is up for a ride give me a call, we would love to have someone that knows the area show us around. We are renting bikes in the Oakland area from Moturis and plan to stay north of the bay area. My number is 336-210-0469. Thanks in advance.
CaptainBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
motowriter
Crazy Rider - 1000/24/24

Name: <g>

Motorcycle:
  '05 FrankenZ1, '78 KZ650 SR

Re: Laguna Seca ride, 7/11 and 7/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBob
I am coming from NC to the MotoGP race this weekend. Myself and one of my buddies are renting BMW 1150GS's for the following Monday and Tuesday. I was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on where to ride, or at least a couple of cool stops to make. If anyone is up for a ride give me a call, we would love to have someone that knows the area show us around. We are renting bikes in the Oakland area from Moturis and plan to stay north of the bay area. My number is 336-210-0469. Thanks in advance.
Pssst... Cap'n Bob. You only need to post this kind of thing in one place. People will find it and respond. If no one responds after a day to your SINGLE post, then simply reply to it as a "bump" so folks see it again. That place is not in this forum, but in the Road Trip Planning section.

I'm not going to Laguna Seca, nor do I know the best roads around there. Good luck with your trip planning, though, and enjoy MotoGP!

G
motowriter is offline   Reply With Quote