Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

CA Moto Roads Get your Pashnit PASHNIT
Go Back   Pashnit Motorcycle Forum > Pashnit Roads, Rides & Bikes > United States - Road Trips & Pics, pics, pics

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Brennan77

Name: Brennan

Motorcycle:
  2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

2nd Smoky Mountain trip in 6 months!!!

I'm uber excited. Last May, my father and I made a trip to the Smokies. We couldn't wait to go again, and we're leaving next week. This time we're staying further west in Robbinsville, NC, closer to Deal's Gap and the Cherohala Skyway. I'm looking forward to seeing a little foliage on the trees this time.

The Bandit is in the shop getting a valve adjustment, carb sync, new FMF pipe, new front tire, and possible chain replacement. My dad now has a 2003 FJR 1300 to replace his VTX1300. Me thinks he'll enjoy the FJR more in the mountains.

Can't wait to get out there next week. We'll be there for 3 days of riding. Of course I'll take pictures and detail the trip here. And of course any thoughts and recommendations for the ride is appreciated.
________
Penny stocks to buy
Brennan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
Brennan77

Name: Brennan

Motorcycle:
  2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

Re: 2nd Smoky Mountain trip in 6 months!!!

So I'm quite embarrassed at how I left this thread hanging. An unfortunate series of events led to my not having internet access since I posted. I had planned to update my thread daily with photos and reports.

The good news is that I am back from my trip. It was great, though I did not take as many photos as I would have liked. (we were busy riding )

Report with more photos to follow...
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATES
Brennan77 is offline   Reply With Quote