Notices

Comment

Review Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2005, 12:22 PM  
BigNinja

Motorcycle:
  '01 ZX11

Lets Eat BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

First Class Pizza has THE BEST Pizza You EVER HAD. They have a completely different recipe for their dough and their toppings are plentiful & juicy. As a result, we customers get THE BEST PIZZA EVER!! Come to the next Wednesday Night Bikenight here and get hooked. This pizza is for pizza, like Starbucks is for coffee. Once you get some, nothing else will be...
BigNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
By CaKawboy on 09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Re: BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

Hey guys,
I'll be there too. I live like 2 miles from there so it's a quick jaunt for me and my bud, Sporttourer98. Look for me, I'll be looking for you all. Hmmm, how to recognize one another? Guess we'll just have to wing it. I don't have a Pashnit shirt or sweatshirt yet so I don't know. Look for 2 ZX9R's together, thats us.
By tahoe5280 on 09-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Hey, I went out to 1st class and met up with a few of the Pashnit guys, and a couple guys from SacNutz showed up too. It was pretty cool to meet some of the members, and the pizza actually was pretty darn good.

I had a slice of mushroom & sausage, and the sausage were nice big chunks, tons of cheese, good hand tossed dough, and good quality meat---not the cheap nasty stuff, and it had nice bits of fennel in it, like sausage should.

Anyway, hopefully there will be more people there in the future. I should say thanks to Phil, who owns the place. He gave us a free slice, which was a cool gesture. He has a beautiful custom chopper that is gorgeous, but it looks painful to ride!

Hope there's more interest in the future. I'd love to meet up with more Sac area riders in the future, maybe go for a little group ride, then grab a slice.
By motowriter on 09-14-2005, 11:00 PM

That's great, Miguel! Thanks for checking in. I hope to be there next time. Lemme know next time you go so we can hook up.
By BigNinja on 09-15-2005, 10:12 PM

Yes, Yes! The pizza is VERY GOOD. This is a brand new BikeNight, every Wednesday night!! So same deal next week. That was only the second week, so we are still building it up.

Spread the word, keep showing up and hanging for awhile, and bring some other riders if possible. The location is very Chill, and easy to get, right off the fwy too!! Also, plenty of space for parking in back, excellent lighting at night. And there's a fancy liquor store acoss the street with excellent cigars, if you like cigars!!

Next week will be the third week!! Who's going?? Let's make it a BIG BikeNight, every Wednesday!!
By CaKawboy on 09-16-2005, 05:33 PM

I made it to the bike with my partner, Sporttourer98. The wife and boys were at football practice so it was guys night out. Kind of cool we don't get that too often. Like Miguel said the pizza was tops. I like Phillip the owner, a real good guy. He came out and hung with us til after closing hours. There is just one dilemma with Wednesday Night Bikenight, Lost starts up the new season next week and I may miss the bike night, sorry but I am a Lost junkie! Whoa, that sounds odd, LOL. Maybe we could change it to another night, Hmm ideas...since we were the only ones there I guess we could say that we WERE the bike night and could set our own night now. What do we say here guys, is there another night that would be better for everyone else? How bout some feedback.

Travis
By G8ESCAP on 09-16-2005, 05:34 PM

Get Tivo!
By fastlane on 09-16-2005, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaKawboy
I made it to the bike with my partner, Sporttourer98. The wife and boys were at football practice so it was guys night out. Kind of cool we don't get that too often. Like Miguel said the pizza was tops. I like Phillip the owner, a real good guy. He came out and hung with us til after closing hours. There is just one dilemma with Wednesday Night Bikenight, Lost starts up the new season next week and I may miss the bike night, sorry but I am a Lost junkie! Whoa, that sounds odd, LOL. Maybe we could change it to another night, Hmm ideas...since we were the only ones there I guess we could say that we WERE the bike night and could set our own night now. What do we say here guys, is there another night that would be better for everyone else? How bout some feedback.

Travis
What other did night did you have in mind?
By BigD on 09-16-2005, 08:56 PM

Sounds like a great time but I work evenings and ride a cruiser... but I may head out there on a weekend and try the pizza anyway.
By motowriter on 09-16-2005, 09:06 PM

Heck, I ride a V-Strom and all the talk of sport bikes hasn't turned me off. I like to ogle at all bikes. Dennis, bring out that big Honda of yours and we can gawk together at all the plastic.
By tahoe5280 on 09-16-2005, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaKawboy

Travis
Actually, I'm glad you brought this up because I have to get up by 6am on Thursday mornings, so it's really hard for me to get to sleep after I've been riding at night. Fridays and Saturdays wouldn't conflict for me with either work nor school, so those nights would be ideal for me. What does everyone else think about either of these nights?

And I certainly don't have a problem with cruisers showing up. My bike barely qualifies as a "sportbike" considering the condition it's in!
Comment