Tours

Comment

Review Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2005, 12:22 PM  
BigNinja

Motorcycle:
  '01 ZX11

Lets Eat BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

First Class Pizza has THE BEST Pizza You EVER HAD. They have a completely different recipe for their dough and their toppings are plentiful & juicy. As a result, we customers get THE BEST PIZZA EVER!! Come to the next Wednesday Night Bikenight here and get hooked. This pizza is for pizza, like Starbucks is for coffee. Once you get some, nothing else will be...
BigNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
By fastlane on 09-25-2005, 08:56 AM
Re: BEST Pizza EVER + New Sacto Wednesday BikeNights

Quote:
Now we just need a suggestion for a start time. I'm suggesting beginning at 6pm or 7pm until whenever. Let me know what you think and we'll go with it by a vote.

That would be great with me.....I would vote for that.
By RolnCode3 on 09-25-2005, 10:18 PM

OK, since I'm working, I'll try to get assigned out that way. Might be able to take my lunch break out there with you guys. Just don't freak out with the blue and red lights.
By BigNinja on 09-25-2005, 11:27 PM

It will be nice to have security!
By tahoe5280 on 09-28-2005, 07:35 AM

I just thought I would mention that I have been dealt a couple of bad cards...

My bike isn't starting, and until next month, I can't afford to fix it (cage time )

and this week, I'm really busy with school anyway, so I haven't had time to pull my head out of my ass to do anything remotely fun or social.

I am bummed that I am missing bike night, but even more bummed that the bike is having issues.
By CRASH on 09-28-2005, 08:00 AM

Only a remote chance I can make it on Saturday. If it I can make it happen, I will. Actually any Sat in October is just packed for me - a group ride/camping trip with my STAR group, 2 weddings, a bachelor party for one of them ... wife's birthday ... and I thought my summer was busy.
By Shmako on 09-28-2005, 11:52 AM

I tried their pizza a couple nights ago and although pricey, it was GOOD!! Phil is a nice guy too.
By BigNinja on 09-29-2005, 12:35 AM

So how many of us are doing the Saturday BikeNights? And what about Wednesday nights?

As for the pizza, this ain't your chemical, fake ingredient, cheap & fast Dominoe's or the like. It's really First Class Pizza, first class (and all natural) ingredients, first class dough, first class toppings (and plenty, not sparse), etc. It's by far the best pizza I ever had.

Wednesday AND Staurday night Bikenights then?? And if your bike is on its period, bring your cage, nobody will mind or tell.
By CaKawboy on 09-29-2005, 05:50 PM

I'm in for Saturday Night and know of at least 3 others, maybe more. It depends a lot on if people who say they are coming actually do. The ones I can account for I know will show. There may not be everyone there at the beginning, but there are others who may come later on. I'll give Phil a call or stop by his place after work on my way home and talk to him and let him know what is going on and about how many. I still haven't seen any replies with certain yes or no's. Crash, I understand your dilemma, I'm in the same boat. I want to go to the Pashnit Gathering, but might miss most of it if the boys football teams make the playoffs and win the first game. Time will tell. We certainly hope you can make it. I'm also hoping to see Gary and a few others as well. We can make this a good Pashnit get together if we get enough interested. The pizza IS definately worth it. Everytime we order delivery now we call Phil, heck he delivered our last order personally himself! Well I will check the post over the next couple of days and see you all Saturday Night.

Travis
By RolnCode3 on 09-29-2005, 09:54 PM

What time do you guys plan on showing up. I can (maybe) make a cameo, but that's about it.
By BigNinja on 09-29-2005, 11:29 PM

There's SOOOO many riders in the Sacto area, if we just put the word out ourselves, individually, to all the riders each of us personally knows, and tell them to do the same, and so on, and so on, this will be a nice gathering. Trying to copy a photo, hope this works.

I was just at another BikeNight in SoCal that was slow, only about 250 or so sportbikes tonight, Anyone going to Frisco's Bike Night tonight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment